Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, November 10, 2016

November Already....

Carly's baby blanket
I can't believe it is already November. I hope everyone had a great Halloween. It was Hubby's and mine 24th Anniversary and he spoiled me with last minute let's go out to eat a bunch during the month.
Our Granddaughter's were a cute little Snow White and Ladybug for Halloween which I got pictures of.
Snow White Selene

Ladybug Isabella
Been working on a couple of swaps I'm in this year. I finished everything for the Santa Sack swap and mailed it out but can't show them yet. I also did a Tote swap in  PQM Group on FB.  I had alot of fun making the tote and learned new tricks for making it.
Tote I made front
 The humming bird is an outside pocket
Back of tote
First time I made handles like this was so happy they came out well.


Tote I received




This is the one I received from my partner and I love it. Not much each happening but I am working on Carly's blanket, the picture at the top of the post.
Hope everyone Has a Blessed Week!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments: