Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, July 27, 2009

What's on my Design Wall

Here is what's on my design wall this week. I have to make house blocks for a swap. I'm making a machine appliqued Log Cabin and Outhouse blocks, the pictures are of the Outhouses, one finished and 2 to work on. I still have to cut out the fabric for the log cabin ones.
Have a Blessed day!
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Cleary, I like the patterns you are doing. Who's the designer?

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...