Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Cute Scrap Ablum



Was reading my email and found this cute Scrap album. Here's a link to it.





http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/ideas/projects/pieced/scrapbook_1.html?esrc=nwapq52
not sure if I'm going to make it but it is a cool idea.


Well it's sunny so far today and I had a good nights sleep. My Hubby brought home the last 2 bookshelves so now he just has to put them together and then I will have a shelves for my fabric and I can get it all straighten out so I can see everything.

I've been getting the fabric together for my last Sunbonnet Sue block, she has a dress made like the Dresden plate block. So I have to make a template and cut them out then machine sew them together, then hand applique the rest of her. I can't wait to get it done so I can put the blocks together.

I also got the heat and bond I needed to do a Kitty block swap at Quilts Your Way Forum. I'm going to be machine appliqueing them.

Tomorrow I have to go to my Fiber Artits and Applique group at my LQS, I'll be there all day. We are doing Photo transfer in the Fiber Artists and circles and yoyo's in the Applique group. I can't wait.

that's all for now.

Huggs,

Cie


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...