Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Happy Summer



I can't believe that it's Summer already. Boy, does time fly. I haven't been doing well all Spring so hopefully the Summer will be better for me. I have tons of sewing to do but just can't seem to get up enough energy to cut out the blocks for sewing. All my fabric is a mess right now and I can't seem to find anything. Maybe if I straighten it out it would help. Monday I'm supposed to get some more bookshelves, and I want to use one of them to put my fabric in so I can see it better. Right now it's in boxes and a laundry basket. I think it will help a lot once I get that done.
I have a couple of UFO's to finish and I have to clean and oil my sewing machines. I have 2. One I'm using for piecing blocks , it's a brother LS-2125 and the other is an old Kenmore that will sew through anything so I will be using that for machine quilting.
I also have to work some more on my Sunbonnet Sue blocks I'm doing those by Hand Applique.
The one thing about this Summer that is great is I don't have to get up at 5:30 am anymore because my DD graduated this past May. So, I've been sleeping in till 10am and going to bed about 2am every night. I'm normally a night person so this helps. But it's hard to get anything sewing done a night because my DD takes over the computer at night and the computer and sewing machine are in the same room, so mostly at night I do applique or Cross stitch.
I'm working on a 12-P Round Robin right now in my Cross stitch group XS Circle http://www.geocities.com/curlergal is it's website.
This is my RR so far, it's the Millennium Cats by Pan Kellogg.
Well, I think I've written enough for today, have to go check my laundry.
Have a great Day!
Huggs,
Cie

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...