Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, June 22, 2007

This is the Summer wall hanging I'm made with my Country Quilter's group. We met this past Wednesday and did the fusible applique and the background and flower fabric border. Next month we are doing the prairie points and the backing. I did mine alittle different than the one above. I also used colored pencils to detail the flowers and the leaves and I also place everything differently than the picture. The bottom picture is what is on the pattern package.




Next week. I'm going to my Fiber Artist and Applique Groups. We are doing photo transfer in the FA and circles and Yo Yo's in the Applique. It's a whole day at my LQS, we usually bring a lunch because FA is from 10 am to 12 pm then AA is 2pm to 5pm.


This September I get to go to my first big Quilt Show. I'm going with the ladies in my quilt guild and we are going on a bus. I can't wait. I will take lots of pictures for you all to see.


Well, that's about all for now. Have a great Day!

Cie


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...