Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

4 Seasons Winter Swap


These are pictures of my finished Wall Hanging for this swap. I also took one of the Free Motion Quilting I did on it. It's been really fun making it now I just have to get it ready to be mailed.

I think I will be joining the next swap as I already have an idea for a spring WH.

Huggs,

Cie

1 comment:

Erin Koch said...

Hi- I need to get your email address for the crafty cupid swap. Thanks a bunch- Erin
www.erinkoch.blogspot.com

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...