Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Longing for Spring Swap



Questionnaire
Do you knit or crochet? Both

How long have you been at your craft? Crochetting since I was 9yrs old, knitting 2 years
What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Red Heart and MainStays yarn anything really soft,

What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? wool
What are your favorite colors? Purple, Blue, Black, green

What are your least favorite colors? Pink and orange
What ‘warm weather’ project are you looking forward to making this year? a crocheted afghan, lap size
What are you favorite scents? Lavender, rose , vanllia Least favorite? everything else
What is your favorite flower? Rose, lilys, viloets,
What are you favorite spring time hobbies/activities? crochetting, plastic canvas, quilting
Do you have a garden? No, can only grow silk flowers, I do not have a green thumb, lol If you do, tell us a little about it. Do you like to plant flowers or vegetables?
What are your favorite sweets? Chocolate,
Do you collect anything? Fairys, Panda bears, Unicorns, Angels
Do you have any allergies? Coconut, tomatos, all foral scents, but those above
Do you have any pets? one outside kitty

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...