Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Not Feeling well today.......


Well, I'm not going well today, feels like I'm trying to fight off a cold hopefully not the Flu. My Ds had the flu last week and ended up in the ER with 103+ temp and all the other systoms. But I haven't been around him at all. He is staying at his GM's house, because he moved out a couple of weeks ago. I asked him if he wanted to come home but he said no.


So anyway. I'm hoping to finish up a couple more Swap blocks and work on my Hollyhocks today and tomorrow. I'm also waiting for my doctor's office to call me back with an appt because I'm out of my RA meds and need to get it refilled. I had called last week and was waiting for them to called but thought they hadn't until I said something to my hubby late friday night and he told they had called me back thursday while I was out and he forget to let me know. So I called them back today and got the answering machne so now i wait for them to call me back again.


Hopefully if I'm not getting sick because Thursday I go to my Country Quilter's group. I haven't been in 2 months because my friend's sister passed away last month and she was out of town for that. Then when she came back she was sick, but she's doing better now.
I have to call Brother because my sewing machine stopped working the other day and it's still under warentty so they should fix it. I still have my old one so I can still sew, but it's heavier to move around. Well if I get something done today will post it later. I will also try and get the crochet pictures scanned.
Hope everyone stays warm and has a good crafty day.
Huggs,
Cie

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...