Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pay It Forward


Well, I decieded to try this again. I posted on PinkChicks Blog and I'm waiting to here from her about this. But I thought I would go ahead and post this here anyways.
I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. If anyone is interested in joining in, I will send a handmade gift to the first three to leave a comment with their promise to pay it forward.
So leave me a comment that you will pay it forward on your blog with a link to here and I will send you a hand made something.
Huggs,
Cie

1 comment:

Ruth Ann said...

You've been Tagged! See my blog.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...