Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Monday again......


Well, the picture above is my DS. He came by today to pick up the rest of his stuff as he has offically moved out. I'm not sure how I feel about this but he has his own place and a job so I guess I can't complain. He is 18 and the youngest. I did get bunches of Huggs from him and the first thing he asked for was his Easter basket lol. I'm sad right now, so that's how my day went. I hope to get back to sewing tomorrow.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Shelina said...

My daughter is 19 and going to college, but I am dreading the day she officially moves out. Hopefully not for a few more years!

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...