Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday and getting cold again......




Well, today I made a quilt top for when me and Hubby go to SCA events. It's the pictures above it's made of different Celtic knot pattern Fabrics. So this way I have something to sit on or wrap around me if I get cold. We are going to our first event next weekend, the 19th, I can't wait.
The third picture is of a Fiber Arts quilt I made for a Challenge this year. We got a bag of different fabric and had to make somewthing out of them. It was fun even though I didn't win.
Will it's starting to get colder here in Florida and it's supposed to be in the low 40's tonight and cold tomorrow. But I'm indoors so that's fine for now. Tomorrow I have to go food shopping and get my new glassess. Yeah, I will be able to do Cross Stitch again.
I found a new online crafts store check it out it's preety cool and has everything http://www.addictedtocrafts.com/
Well that's all for today.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi! I just love those Celtic Knot fabrics. Great colors, too. Hope you're doing well--it's cold here in Brooklyn too!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...