Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

What a week so far.........



The first picture is a Challenge I made for a LQS near me for Mother's day. The bottom picture is a mystery quilt class I did Saturday at my LQS. Still not finished with it though. I have to put it aside and finish the Spring 4 season quilt and the next round of the Spring RR. So will be busy, plus I have doctor appt's the rest of the week.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...