Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wow, it's Saturday already........


Well, I've been working on getting caught up on my "Get A Clue Mystery". As I said earlier we only did half the stuff we needed to do for each step. I only have one more step and I'm caught up. This is going to be such a cool quilt, I can't wait to see it put together. The only hard part is you have to make sure that you mark each step the right number or it gets confusing really fast as there are alot of pieces to it.


My hubby broke a glass the other day and he cleaned it all up, so I wasn't even thinking about it. Then this morning I was walking in the kitchen to get something and right by the trash can I steped on a sliver. Of couse it went all the way in my foot and I had to move it around to get it out so now I have a nice little cut on the bottom of my foot.

It's cloudy and getting more overcast outside and the temp is 89 and getting hotter, I wish it would rain to cool things off. I can tell this is going to be a very hot summer, if we are already in the high 80's now.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...