Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, June 09, 2008

Happy Birthday!



Well today is my Daughter's 20th Birthday. I can't believe she is already 20, seems like just yesterday I was pregant with her. I love this picture of her as it sums up her personality perfectly. We went out to dinner Saturday to celeabrate her BDay and mine (which is next monday the 16th) and Father's Day with my MIL. We went to the OutBack and had a really good time. My DS was there too and he told them it was her birthday so they sang to her and brought her a birthday ice cream sunday.

The above pictures are from the Insperational Swap I was in. Vicky got them in the mail so I can show them now. The flower side is the back. It's a Candlemat and coaster set. And talk about luck they got to her today which is her BDay also.

I got my partner information in the btrs swap, can't say who because it's a secret. Now I get to go hunt my stash for fabrics to make the placemats and napkins. I have nothing to do this week so I will work on them.

I hope you all have a Blessed Evening!

Huggs,

CLeary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...