Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, June 02, 2008

Wow it's June and Monday already.........


Well it's June already so I have a very busy month ahead of me. On the 9th is my DD's birthday and on the 16th is mine, we are going out to dinner with my MIL Saturday to celabrate both of them plus Father's Day.
This is the Afghan I made for my Mom for her Birthday (which was last March) & Christmas combined. Well I finnally finished it this week and will mail it out to her tomorrow. Here is a picture of the border up close as it's bordered with fur yarn.

I hope she likes it.


Then I have post a sneak peak at something I made for the Inspirational Swap I'm in. This is going to Vicky. I really hope she likes it. Will post the pictures of the rest after she gets it.



The Fabric really made me thing of Summer. My Hubby and DD want me to make another one for us, so will have to do that later.


This is my first crochetted circle......I'm not sure what i'm going to do with it but at least I know how to make circles now.


That's all for today. Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...