Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday again........

My feelings today, lol
I can't believe it's Sunday again, boy does the time fly. Yesterday I worked on the Dresses for the SCA and that didn't turn out well at all. So I'm either going to have to ask for help or stick to quilting. I have been picking out the fabrics from my stash for the 2008 squishie blocks I have to make for this swap. Found a pattern I like, just have to find the rest of the fabic so I can start cutting out the blocks.



Been alittle down because of the weather and this is the anniversary of my Daddy's death. It's been so many years (I was 17 when he passed away) but I still miss him alot.



Well, that's all for today. Have a Blessed Evening!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...