Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Heading to KY, Tuesday.........


These are a couple of samples of the Squishie blocks I'm making for the swap at QYW
I'm trying to get them finished today so I can mail them out tomorrow, when I go into town for my meds. I have 2 more blocks to make out of 20, plus mine own. Plus I have to finish my Pin cusin for the swap and mail that tomorrow also.

I will be gone for 10 days to KY to see my Mom, I haven't flown on an Airplane since I was 6 yrs old so this will be fun. I've been doing laundry and packing today also. Plus when I get up there I can pick up some goodies for my Summer Sac Swap. There is also a layover in N.C. so will find a goodie from there too.

When I get back I will be really busy with the Doctors and my DS's BDay, plus my DD is getting ready for College.
Will try and post when I'm there but not sure how much I can.
Have a Blessed Week!
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...