Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Home again......







We had a really good time at Fall Cornation this weekend. I took lots of pictures of the Last Court of the old King and Queen and the Cornation of the new King and Queen. Got some pictures of the Tavern my Hubby built the trailer for. and a picture of myDD and BF coming back from meeting the new King and Queen at Court.




John got his authorazation to fight in the upcoming events. It was so hot Sunday that fighters were getting over heated during the fights. I ended up with very swollen feet that I couldn't walk yesterday, but it was worth it I had so much fun.

Now back to sewing.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...