Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yeah it's almost Autumn


As you can see I've changed my colors for Autumn. I love this time of year. Me and Hubby were married on Halloween and I really like Thanksgiving when our whole family gets together. It also has all of the best Sabbats, at least I think so, But, I do love Yule and 12th-night too. I got my partner for the Stocking Swap and we have alot in common so this will be fun filling her stocking.
DD came home last night from MIL's house and her BF is now back in Uath. I'm sure she misses him. So now we have to start on getting her ready for College as she has to be there on the 3rd of October.
I hope everyone stays safe from Ike.
Well, that's all my news for today I'm fighting this cold and doing laundry.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

AwtemNymf said...

Nice pic of the Fae! I luv it!
Don't you just LOVE the aura and shift of Autumn! I do!

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...