Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Angel Stiching Bag

Well today I worked on an Angel Stitching project. It's the Sewing bag. Not sure where it's going yet as I want to make another one tomorrow for my Angel as her colors are different than this. I was making sure I could do the pattern and have iit come out right before I made one for her. I also been working on the Cat Scissor holder but it's not coming out right for me so will have to pick on of the other projects to try.

This is the Front of the bag (Above)This is the back of the bag: aboveThis is the inside of the bag: above The pattern was from May Britt Dammen I had alot of fun making it.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

Huggs,

Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...