Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After........

Well today I slept all day and I'm not feeling to good. I think the changes in the weather aren't helping any, it goes from almost 80 yesterday to 67 today and my allergies are going crazy. I did get some pictures of my DS yesterday and here is one of me and him. I also got a phone call from my brother and found out he is having problems with his good eye now. He keeps losing his vison in it. can't drive or anything. So, he went to the eye doctor and they told him it's optic nerve so they want to run some tests on him to find out if he has MS or if it's not that they say it could be a tumor. So please keep him in your prayers. He just got done with having cancer last year and he doesn't need this on top of it.


I taked to my mom today and she is doing better, still in the rehab place but can use a walker well now. She's getting tired of the place and is ready to go home so that's a good sign.

12 Days of Christmas Swap-Day 2. I got 2 lovely tealight candle holders that are purple my favorite color. Thank you so much Sandi.


Well that's all for today.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Glad you liked the purple tealight holders. I grabbed them as soon as I saw them. They were one thing I kept from the first bunch of stuff I gathered for you.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...