Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, December 07, 2008

December Quiltaton






Well I've been sewing on my blocks yesterday and this morning I got them done and all squared up. Now I just have to sew them together not sure if I will do it today or tomorrow because I want to watch my movies tonight. I love the Librarian movies and they all on today including the new one tonight. I have to see if I can get them on DVD somewhere.
I think I will do some applque or cross stitch tonight not sure which one. These pictures of me and DD are just playing around with the camera.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...