Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, March 09, 2009

Got a surprise today......


Look at what my SP sent me. I love it it looks like a shield and it's all handmade. Hubby really likes it too and we are going to hang it on our tent or palvillon at our SCA events.

As you can see I've updated my blog to look for St. Patty's Day and March. DD & Matt are going today to get the Marrige licence so Thursday should be the big day, then this weekend they will be flying home. I finished under her bed and getting all her clothes out of her closet, now just have to wash then. I told her that the other stuff she has to go through and then we will pack it up for her. Hurt my back just getting the clothes out, so resting the rest of the day.
I've been cutting out a Dress to wear for the SCa, I'm hoping that it will come out right. Will show pictures when I get it finished. I'm hopeing to finish it before Spring Coronation in a couple of weeks.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Clery

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...