Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Weekend-Renewal of Vows

Saturday Hubby and I Renewed our Vows. Here are some pictures, our friend Sorcha took them. It was really nice and we had a near perfect day!
This is me saying my vows to Hubby.
This is Hubby saying his vows to me.

Our Heartfelt Hugg.

This was before the renewal.

This was the dress I made for the day. Plus some of the stuff Hubby's been working on.


I also gave Tony the baby quilt I posted about here. I talked to Sarah and she said that she loved it and the baby will be coming home from the hospital in it plus will be in it at her first SCA event.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary





No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...