Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Rain pictures







Well this is what our yard looks like after 16.50" of rain. It stopped raining for now and the sun peaked out for alittle while but it's over cast again. now we live in the middle of a lake lol.
I've been working on some stuff for our SCA event this weekend, pictures when I get them done.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...