Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy Week........



Well, Tuesday was my DD's 21st Birthday so now she is an adult. The above picture was taken in the last year. And the top one was taken when she was little at one of her parties we had. We spend the day online playing a game called Guild Wars.
I've been working on my guild quilt , i just have to do the quilting and binding to it and add some embellishments and it will be finished.
Tomorrow we are going to an SCA event but only day tripping so we will be home tomorrow night.
Found out good news yesterday from my Kidney doctor, my GFR has gone up from 40% to$45% and my bloodwork is looking really good so I don't have to see him for 6 months.
Well, Back to sewing Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...