Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

The New and The Old....




Here is my Challenge quilt for Guild in July. I used old and new fabric and I'm calling it "The New and The Old" I had alot of fun making it and I like the way it came out. I'm still working on my binding as I wish it was neater on one side, but i'm learning. I don't think I will win anything as we have alot of FiberArts ladies in our guild, but at least I tryed and I'm happy with it.
I'm still recovering from last weekend in 115 degree heat and being outside, but we had alot of fun and I spent most of it in the pool.
Today I'm making a pillowcase from a kit I got from my SP this year. it's my first one and I already sewed part of it backwards and had to rip it out, but that's me if I don't do something backwards it's not my sewing, will post a picture when I'm done.
Also I have to make the Challenge quilt for QuiltFest in September, we have to use the fabric they gave us, plus recycle fabric from an old dress and use a recycled embellishent plus it has to have a string block on it somewhere and the Recycle symbols on it, so wish me luck in figureing out how to make it.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...