Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's on my design wall.




I finally have something I can show on my design wall. I do have more on it but they are for challenge quilts so I can't show them yet. So on my wall today is one of the 2 Placemats and both coasters I'm making for my DD & SIL for 4th of July. I have to finish them this week and mail them out to them. I'm using blue for backing and binding them in red.
You can see what is on others design walls by going here to Patchwork Judy's.
It's overcast and yucky out but it's only 77 instead of 99, so I like the rain, so it's back to sewing.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...