Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Christmas in July Swap




I got my Christmas in July Swap a couple of days ago, but I've been in bed with my back so I'm just now getting to post about it.

I got alot of goodies, the Apron above with Santa on it is really cute. plus I got present for all different types of crafts that I do(see pictures above). I got this all from Kim, Thank you so much. One of the things in the box was the same as What I sent her but I can't say what until she gets her box.

Have a Blessed Day!

Huggs,

Cleary

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Cleary,

I am glad you like all the goodies. I thought the apron was so cute, I thought you might enjoy it. I hope your back feels better. No worries on sending it, just feel better :)

Hugs,

Kim

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...