Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, July 30, 2009


Here is the Log Cabin House block. Sandi wanted to know what the name of the book was with the patterns so here it is, I don't know where I got it from. it's called Calender Quilts & Stitcheries by Art to Heart # 511B By Nancy Halvorsen
Now I'm have to quilt the "What quilt" then I can post a picture of it and get it off my UFO list.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...