Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Design Wall Monday


I can't really show you what's on my Design Wall because it's a Christmnas Quilt Challenge at Quilts Your Way. But, I did get everything cut out and ready to sew this week. This is more Traditional then what I've been making lately, but I'm getting kind of tired of Fiber Arts and Applique so I figured I'd make this little quilt for the challenge. Then I will have a Wall Hanging for Christmas and I'm going to enter it in the Fair in April if it turns out okay.
so this is what I will be sewing on this week.
Huggs,
Cleary K.

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...