Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Ulgy Fabric Swap



This is what I got tonight. I didn't know it was coming by UPS, I thought it was coming by the post office so I didn't see the package out by the gate and we have 2 gates so I missed it til Ruth told me that UPS had deliver it. So out I went with a Flash light to find it and I found the box right by the gate. I'm so glad it didn't rain. The Fabric below is my Ulgy Fabric that I sent her.

This is a picture of it sitting on my sewing table.


The best part is that the Egg fits behind the Chicken and yes those are real feathers.
Thank you so much Ruth.
Huggs,
Cleary
P.S. tomorrow I will post more about the Quilt Show.

1 comment:

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

That is so clever that she added real feathers. Nice work Ruth did on it!

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...