Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stitch A Witch top done


I got my top done today, so after tomorrow and quilting and doing the binding it's off my design wall for good.
Here is a close up of one of the faces, I did the eye with a pen instead of emboridery.
Then I have a Thanksgiving Table topper I want to make and a Thanksgiving panel WH that I want to do.
Have a Blessed Evening!
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Micki said...

The witch is wonderful! A very creative design that you came up with!
Micki

Mel said...

I love this!!
Sooooo cute!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...