Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Monday, November 09, 2009

Angel Stitcher Swap


This is what I got from my Angel Kay. I got the lovely bag that was the first pattern given by Helen. I also got a matching needlebook. A fabric covered jounal and a Wooden Fall angel and a cute little crochet acorn.
Thank you so much Kay. I really love everything.
Still waiting to hear if my Angel recieved her gifts so I can't so you them until I hear from her.
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Kizzy said...

Cleary that a crochet pineapple. glad you like them

Micki said...

What a lovely package! She really made you lovely things.
Micki

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...