Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Inchie Ornaments

These are my ornament for my swap partner, I can't say who they are going to. They were fun to make.



We had a nice Thanksgiving at my MIL's even though it was the first time with-out the kids. DD & SIL couldn't get leave so they had Thanksgiving with SIL's family. His Mom and sister flew in to the base and they had it at his other sister's house that lives near them.
DS I still haven't heard from so not sure what is up with him. So I'm going by the saying "No News is Good News".
Been decorating the house for Christmas some today will show pictures later when I get it done.
We've been dog sitting since Wed. night and they are getting picked up around 4:30 today. They are both good dogs though big, I went out to feed them this morning they are in the pen outside and they bigger one Belin decided he wanted out, luckly he didn't go far and I got him back in then Jax the littler one push pass me when I was getting Belin back in and got out and went running toward Coco (our puppy) but I caught him and the other one before they could hurt her trying to play.
Now I have to start working on Christmas stuff and getting ready for our Yule Party on the 18th.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,
This is really a nice and soft blog which i can except.
silver jewelry exporters

Micki said...

I love the inchies, and I am sure that she will love them!
Micki

Slowing down....

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted on here, so much has happened since then. I'm not going to go into everythin...