Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Happy Yule & other stuff.

Happy Yule!
I have the Candle lite in the window to greet the Morning Sun for this is the beganing of the return of the sun. Tonight is the longest night of the year and a time to reflect on where you are and where you want to be, at least it is for me.
The picture above is some more of my decorations, that's my Teddybear section. The picture below is a tree Hubby got for the party we had today to put all the gift exchanges under and I used my handmade ornaments on it.And this is my new Tree Hubby bought me, since the kids have moved out we don't need the 7ft one so we got a 4ft one and all my ornaments fit on it and it came pre-lighted, what a nice thing that was. No more hassles with string lights. It only took me an hour to get it up not all day, but I also missed the kids because they always helped hang the ornaments on it.
I already put the presents under it so that's all done too. I just have one more present to finish, which I hope to do this coming week. Then on Christmas day DS and MIL will be coming over for dinner. We are having ham this year with all the fixings.

Also, one of the blogs I follow Irish Muses is having a Give-away for Christmas so please check it out. Who wouldn't want so preety stuff for Ireland.
Well that's all for tonight.
Brightest Yule Blessings Everyone!
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...