Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jolly Jabber Give-a-way

Jolly Jabber is having a give-a-way( click on the picture above to read about it.) You have to write a letter to Santa telling him what you want and why. So here goes :-)

Dear Santa,
I've been mostly good this year, I mean really really good this year. I haven't gotten any stash that I haven't used and I've even completed some of those oh so troubling UFO's that seem to pile up everywhere. I'm hoping that the raindeer & elves will fill your sack with the following kit. Glace Frosted Windowpanes Quilt Kit by Brenda Riddle

so on Christmas Eve you can leave it under my tree. The reason I would really like this kit is being in the SCA, my persona is a 13 century French Lady and with the Fluers on this quilt it would be perfect for a cover on my bed when I go camping as it is a very period looking quilt.
Happy Holidays,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...