Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, January 01, 2010

Top Finished...

Okay here it is done as the directions & clues say to do it. Hubby says it needs more to finish it and I agree, was thingking a black border all the way around it and dk red on each side.
But will have to wait til tomorrow to finish that part as i'm really tired now.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Micki said...

Your quilt looks wonderful! I loe the colours that you used. Very original pattern!
Micki

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...