Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine Magnet Swap


I got this in the mail today isn't it cute? Kimberly made it for me. It was part of a swap on one of my Yahoo groups.
I'm getting ready for the Wooly Buddies Retreat this weekend hosted by Sandi. So I will have lots to post soon.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

TheaMinPA said...

Hi Cleary,
love your magnet!
have fun at your retreat
8-)
Thea

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...