Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Finish and Sneak peak

Okay my Table Runner is finished, i just pillowcased the edges then used a fancy stitch around the outside and in the middle. My First UFO finish for this year.
Here is a sneak peak at the Spring Cross stitch swap i'm working on.

This my Hubby brought home to me yesterday isn't it pretty? I love Hummingbirds. It was a just because gift and I love when he does that.
Now to figure out what to show for Design Wall monday tomorrow.
Have a Blessed Day!
Huggs,
Cleary
P.S. I just found out that I won this weeks cross stitch pattern from
www.prairiegrovepeddler.blogspot.com


No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...