Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Gifts in the Mail...

I got lots of mail yesterday. The first thing is this cute Santa Magnet. I got it from Thren in my Plastic Canvas Group. Then I got these lovely Coaster from June from the same group.
Then later the UPS guy drpped this off my Valentine's Mug Swap from L2Q group I got all these great things from Paula. My hubby took off with the tea light candles they smell like the beach and coconut. I already have the Calender hung up and a picture of my February mini quilt on it.
I'm think about making the pin cousion kit this week. I'm using the mug right now for my Ice Tea.

Huggs,

Cleary


No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...