Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quiltaton Weekend

UPDATE: Sunday Night
I finished the quilting on the SBM and tomorrow I hope to get the binding cut out and put on after my Doctor appt.

This is the quilting I'n doing on my SBM, I free motioned the last 2 borders and the star in the middle Now I'm working on the large yellow areas in the middle part. Tomorrow I hope to SID the 2 inner borders where the triangles are. Then Monday when I get home from the kidney doctor I can do the binding.
These are 10 Valentine FQ's I got in the mail yesterday. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. The bottom pictures is the 10 Aisian FQ's I got and I'm going to use them to border the 2008 Squishie blocks I have so I can get that UFO off my list.

More tomorrow,
Huggs,
Cleary


3 comments:

Amy said...

**sigh**
I never NEVER never get tired of looking at fabric eye-candy! Thanks for sharing yours!!!!!!

Vivian said...

It looks like you have some unique Valentine fabrics. Add some red to it and make pillows and table toppers for next year Valentine's Decor.

Gail said...

ooooh, Valentines FABRIC! Flowers make me sneeze and wheeze and as much as I love chocolate, fabric would be so much better- I think I'll start dropping hints for next year. What a good idea.

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...