Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SuperBowl Mystery & Friday Night Sew-in


Yeah! the top is done, Now I just have to do the backing and quilting and binding.
February 19th Hedi is have a Sew-in- I'm going to do that I already marked my calendar for it.
Also my friend Amy was posted about on Superior Threads Blog check it out.
Not much else happening, I got all the tests done yesterday and they didn't mess up the iv part so things went well with the CT Scan. The Echo took awhile but it was neat to watch. I never thought I would see my won heart like that.
Have a Blessed Night I'm off to find backing.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...