Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Woolie Buddies Retreat Weekend.1-31-10

Sandi don't read if you haven't gotten your Bag yet!

I had a really good time this weekend even though I didn't get any sewing done. i did give away so prizes at the retreat and made up a Thankyou bag for the Hostess my Friend Sandi. See all the goodies she is getting.
Here are the 3 bags that 3 different ladies won I made the bags.

I got really lucky because 2 of the ladies are from the USA and the other that won is from Canada. So I asked them what are their favorite colors and sent them these.
Each has 10 DMC flosses and 2 buttons. Sandi is going to be having another Retreat some time this year so will have to think up so goodies for that one too.
Huggs,
Cleary



1 comment:

TheaMinPA said...

Good Morning!
Glad you had a nice weekend! We were shoveling snow....here in PA~

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...