Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sew & Quilt's Mystery Quilt

Me sewing
 I had a really good time at the mystery quilt yesterday we got there at 2pm and didn't leave until 9pm. They had it set up so that all we had to do was sew, the ladies that work at the LQS did all of the ironing for us. I wish I could take one of them home with me it saves so much time when you don't have to stop and iron


We had a pot-luck around 5pm and after that everyone started getting really tired, but we sewed on. The mystery's we do are from Debbie Caffrey and next year she might be the one teaching the mysery to us, that would be so cool.This one is called "Undercover in Chicago V" I'm making the smaller one. I put a picture of the blocks I have done so far, I'm still sewing on the others, hope to get it done this week so it doesn't become a UFO like last years

kathy the owner of Sew & Quilt

Other ladies sewing

other ladies sewing

my blocks so far
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...