Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Friday, April 02, 2010

Mystery Quilt & Easter Weekend

QuiltBug mystery HST's & QST's
 Well I got the first part of the clues that are you done and I'm working on the ones that are cut with the Tri-Trecs Ruler, just have a couple more to sew together and the 32 of those will be done. The mystery starts tomorrow at 9 am est at QuiltBug.
April/Easter Mini
This is my April mini quilt for the contest at Sandi's SeasonsBOM group on Yahoo. You know I just had to put the chocolate bunny on it because it isn't Easter without one.

I hope everyone has a really good weekend with family and friends. I will be sewing.
Huggs,
Cleary

No comments:

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...