Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Relaxing Thursday...

My Fabric Pillowcase

LQS fabric Pillowcase
Hey Everyone,


Sorry I haven't been posting much, been very busy with Doctors and test, but

hopefully that will slow down some. Found out my heart is good no clots, did the

chemical stress test and they said everything looks fine, but my blood pressure

is low and they took me off the High BP meds, they want to do some more tests to

find out why I keep passing out, they call it a tabletop test, will find out

more about it tomorrow.

Then went to lung doctor and have COPD, they want tests done at the hospital for

that, will find out when tomorrow.

Plus they x-rayed my back and have spurs and arthritis in it so have to start PT

for that soon.



Other than that I did manage to get to quilt guild this month and I'm making 2

pillowcases today for the million pillowcase challenge. Will drop them off at my

LQS tomorrow after doctor appt.



My Sil got deployed overseas last night and won't be back til the end of

November, please say some prayers for him that he stays safe & that times flies

by for DD, she is staying on the base til he gets back, they have only been

married a year and this is his first deployment so it is a big ajustment for

both of them.

Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Pat said...

I hope a plan can be developed to deal nicely with your health issues. I will keep your SIL in prayers for his safe return, too. I wasn't married a year yet when my hubby went to Vietnam, so I can understand your DD's feelings!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...