Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Generosity Project...& I won.

Generosity Project
I signed up for the project on Naomi's blog.  This is kind of like the Pay -It- Forward thing. You sign-up on my blog and I have a year to send you something crafty. Just comment here & post on your blog that you are willing to do the same thing for someone else. I will take the first 2 that comment on this post. All I ask is that you have an active blog please.

Now I signed up for Doreen's Give-away on her blogg in the begining of May for these 2 handmade dolls and I won. I can't wait to see them and get them. Thanks so much Doreen
My Prize
Today I'm sewing on a Downy Quilts for Kids quilt, it's so much fun and I will post a picture when I get the top finished.
Huggs,
Cleary

2 comments:

Beeshebags said...

Thanks for signing up for my Generosity project Cleary....I'll email you now for your address. Hugs Naomi

TheaMinPA said...

hi Cleary,
I'm going to read up on the Generosity Project... this is the first I've heard of it.
Thea

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...