Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Friday night Sew-in

is on July 23rd, Come join us for a nght of sewing at Heidi's blog. http://handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/2010/07/july-friday-night-sew-in-and-giveaway.html

Don't forget to click on the link to sign-up for the giveaway.


I'm at my DD's house visiting all week, I'm so happy I got to come and see her.
Huggs,
Cleary

1 comment:

Jandi said...

Good luck on the sew-in tonight!

Been doing my crafts....

 I was making me a rug and ran out of yarn so it is on hold til it gets here. I really like the pattern and it is fun and easy to make. I ca...