Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!

Welcome to my Haven...grab a cup of hot tea or coco and see what's up today!
I Live in a Witches World of Broomsticks and Magick!


May All Your Angels Be Wicked Good!

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Time

Well we've been busy trying to stay warm since Thanksgiving. Our heat went out and it took til yesterday to get the money and the part to fix it. So inbetween staying covered up on the couch with my quilts I have been getting the house ready for Christmas and our Yule Party next weekend.
Here are some of the pictures.










No comments:

Updating my pages and blog

  Ive been testing out my embroidery machine after 3 years of not using it and getting it back. I'm going to be able to make Angels and ...